Falcons

jhold

Falcons coach has to go ! Combination of bad defense and maybe the worse onside kick defense I've ever witnessed , these are reasons for change . Ryan can't score enough points to win . Come on Arthur Blank give them a chance .

elwestb

... all they had to do was fall on the ball from the onside kick, take possession, run out the remaining seconds and they win!? Instead they danced around and let the ball roll about four yards for whatever reason and let Dallas recover the ball. They could have stopped the ball at any time and taken possession and the game is over. The kicking team has to get the ball ten yards down field before they can recover, not the receiving team.

churly

That loss is on special teams. They obviously havent practiced the on side kick

hoop235

Typical Falcons, get a big lead and then somehow blow it. Seems like it has been that way since the 70's.....

Since the Superbowl loss the Falcons players are looking for how they will lose not how to win. You can see it on the field, the mistakes they make many times are because they are trying not to make that big mistake.

That having been said, they do not have the personel on defense. They have one really good defensive lineman (Grady Jarrett) a good linebacker and a decent safety, and really that is it. They are an NFL team with no legit cornerbacks on the team (the kid form Clemson is a rookie he does not really count,) how do you go into a season where you know you are playing Brady twice, Brees twice, Rodgers, Wilson and Mahomes with no real corners on the team?
They need to clean house down there, everyone in the front office, everyone that coaches should be gone tonight, they are already 0-3, I think the coaching staff at Kennesaw State would do a better job than our current staff and they are free right now. I know it is crazy to say that, but could they be any worse than these guys are now? Now we get to go play Green Bay on Monday night with a bunch of beat up defenders what fun that will be.