Metal trailer fender damage at Chester Frost

SlabDog

I’ve had both of my fenders damaged at Chester Frost. The bottom front portion, about an 1-1/2”, bent in towards the tire on 2 separate occasions. The damage is identical and was not there when I parked the trailer. Both happened at night. There’s no damage anywhere else in front or behind to indicate someone backing into it. I’m in my 60’s and have been towing/backing boats since I was 14 and my dad let me back our boat. Now I have a friend my age with a brand new boat with metal fenders very much like mine. Now his has been damaged the same exact way and the same location. Each side on separate trips. Neither one of us uses CF anymore. Has anyone else had this happen to their metal fenders at CF?

Jmax

Just a thought, is the water down now? If it is you may be hitting something at the ramp that is bending your fenders. If the ramp has slabs that have separated or are no longer level when you back up out under the water you may be hitting it. emoScratch That has been an issue before. emoGeezer Jmax