Lost another great fisherman - Labman

Nauticman

Norman Neel (Labman) passed away on October 14.
He and I enjoyed fishing together and became friends. He loved striper and smallmouth bass fishing. One of his experiences had been as a fly-in guide to Canadian lakes.
He passionately accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior when he suffered severe health problems. At that time he wrote a beautiful testimonial on the CFF.
A memorial service will be held at 1:00 pm on October 24th at Hixson Presbyterian Church.
Please pray for his wife Judie and family.

Jmax

Hate to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. He has been an avid CFF member for years. Kept us entertained for a long time. Prayers and thoughts to the family. :( Jmax

So sorry to hear about Labman. Only met him earlier this year when I purchased a couple of things from him. Just seemed like a really good guy. Prayers to his wife and family.

M GO BLUE

Norman and I talked all-things-with-teeth for a long time. Shared a lot of conversations about fishing in Canada and how to catch toothy-critters here in our area. Saddened by this news :(

Gator

I’m very sorry to hear this. Norman was a friend that found Christ late in life thanks to his daughter. Prayers for their family.

BassERT

God keep you Norman!</p>

emoAngel </p>

Saddest news to hear for me
</p>

I'll always remember our trips together
</p>

FirstLight

Well put Dad. I was lucky enough to fish with you and Norman on the River one time. It was a “smallmouth day”; as you would say.

The two of you had some great trips for sure.

Life is fragile.

R.I.P. Norman....

Gator

If anyone has his obituary I’d appreciate you posting it or sending it to me via pm.
Thanks

Gator - 10/23/2020 12:30 PM If anyone has his obituary I’d appreciate you posting it or sending it to me via pm. Thanks
</p>

</p>

Hope this helps:</p>

https://www.timesfreepress.com/obits/2020/oct/18/norman-neel/117462/</p>

</p>

Tennfisher
</p>

Gator

Yes sir! Thank you.