Vols

jhold

Don't know where to start. A season that we had high hopes for is gone, now is time to let the young guys play and learn on the job. Was impressed with freshman qb he had some good throws and some bad but they were on time. Why is everyone so high on Chaney , his offense has no imagination of course it's hampered by the current qb but maybe that is going to change . Though I'm ranting I'm still a big fan GO VOLS..What do you think?

Oldman

their QB is a frigging JOKE. Thank god this is his last year.

Oldman

please tell me it isn't so.Damn doomed another year.

Just disappointing and frustrating. Another catastrophic mistake by the QB while playing a decent game. He just sucks the life out of the team. That said, coaches have known what they’ve had for 3 yrs and haven’t done anything about it. I will always bleed orange but dang it’s getting tough.

Oldman

yes all the coaches fault. After this piece of sh$$ is gone then we have young guns with not much experience.it never ends.

M GO BLUE

jhold - 11/23/2020 8:24 AM

Don't know where to start. A season that we had high hopes for is gone, now is time to let the young guys play and learn on the job. Was impressed with freshman qb he had some good throws and some bad but they were on time. Why is everyone so high on Chaney , his offense has no imagination of course it's hampered by the current qb but maybe that is going to change . Though I'm ranting I'm still a big fan GO VOLS..What do you think?

...could be worse.

....you could have been born a Wolverines fan :emoticon:

...I feel your pain emoBang

BulletTJ

Not really sure where you get Fulmer is a proven loser. Show me an AD that has more football knowledge and wins than Fulmer. He is not the one that insists on starting JG at QB. In case you don't know, the AD is responsible for ALL sports. Most of the other teams at UT are doing great. We just need to sit JG and let Bailey get some experience.

I think JG is going to play until he is eligible for retirement from the University. For the life of me I cant understand that mentality that Pruitt has about not wanted to throw Bailey in there and damage his confidence. If he is as good as they say he will learn from the mistakes and be better

screwball

the only winners Fulmer had was with majors recruits. after that it was all down hill. should have gotten rid of him 10 years before they did.

Rob Lee

screwball - 12/2/2020 7:49 AM

the only winners Fulmer had was with majors recruits. after that it was all down hill. should have gotten rid of him 10 years before they did.

Wrong. Fulmer became head coach in 1992. National Championship 1998. You do the math. Sure, he had some of Johnny’s recruits... but didn’t win the National Championship with any of them.

elwestb

Hey oldman, just think about it. Tennercee can actually enjoy one more year of QB play with 'ol Geronimo!